Dr. Larry B. Wallace is a behavioral optometrist who has practiced for over 30 years in Ithaca, NY. He is the former President and current education director for the College of Syntonic Optometry, an organization dedicated to education and research in the field of light and color therapy. He is a certified low vision specialist in New York, and has worked extensively throughout the state in the field of visual rehabilitation for head trauma and brain injury. Dr. Wallace is the patent holder of the first microcurrent device to treat retinal disease.
Dr. Larry Wallace' s private practice in Ithaca, NY provides:
- Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K) or Corneal Molding - The non-surgical alternative to Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) - Correct Your Daytime Eyesight While You Sleep.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.